Monday, June 29, 2009

Won in Contest

Well, I have joined Polyvore-website about fashion and art since last week. Actually I have already known this since long time ago, but I didn't register as a member. Yeah, just looking for a shoes and dress design. Lately, since it was a holiday and I didn't have any activity, so I tried Polyvore and it was soooooooooooooo fun. I can stay in front of my laptop from day until night just because of it.

Oya, I also submitted some of my sets to the contest. Guess whaaaaaat, I won 2 contest! For the 'Summer Bargain' and 'Current Crisis' And I got 3rd place to both of them.

Here are the sets I've won:
Life is Colorful
Life is Colorful by Azaria SN on Polyvore.com

This is set for the Summer 2009. Yaaaaaaaaaa, life is so colorful babyyyyyyyy!
Won 3rd place


Peace Sign
Peace Sign by Azaria SN on Polyvore.com

Footnote:
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. Only the dead have seen the end of war - Won 3rd place



And this is the other set for "Current Crisis" that I hoped it would win, but unfortunately not HAHA.

Help Earth = Help Ourselves
Help Earth = Help Ourselves by Azaria SN on Polyvore.com
Footnote:

Global Warming is a dramatically urgent and serious problem. We don't need to wait for governments to find a solution for this problem: each individual can bring an important help adopting a more responsible lifestyle: starting from little, everyday things. It's the only reasonable way to save our planet, before it is too late. Let's take a look at the picture on the left, that is how to solve the global warming - FAILED HAHAAHAHHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment