Thursday, June 25, 2009

King of Pop Has Passed Away

Michael Jackson, The King of pop has passed away on Thursday Afternoon at the age of 50. He suffered a cardiac arrest and when paramedics arrived, he had no pulse and they couldnt get a pulse back. Oya my friend told me that Michael Jackson has became Muslim since November 2008 and changed his name to Mikaeel. Alhamdulillah.



Btw, when I was child, my parents told me that I couldn't go into asleep unless I heard Michael Jackson's songs. That's why there are so many Michael cassettes in my parents' room. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. and I'm on deepest sadness, he was a great legend, and there's no singer like him. I want you to listen his songs, one of them is "you're not alone(klo ga slh)" that was very nice song. and he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoa waktu bayi sampe tk aku ga akan bisa tidur loh kalo ga denger MJ's songs haha apa-apan banget deh ya. shock banget makanya tau MJ meninggal.

    absolutely yes,iiiiiim, jaman tk banget lah lagu itu.

    ReplyDelete