Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holiday has Passed, School will Come within 17hours!


Waaaaa,wouldn't it be nice if I gift my new class this clock? I think I'll make it by myself someday and my math teacher will give me plus score and turn my attitude-score into A+++++++ hahaha.

Well, talking about time. Holiday is over today, and the day I've been waiting is coming closer, which is tomorrow-within 17hours from now. I don't know whether I have to be glad realizing it or not. Hmmmm actually I'm not ready yet. Sadly,
I guess I'm not ready enough to lift my body up to go to bathroom in the morning. I guess my hands still stiff and probably has forgotten how to write words. I guess my shoulder still much weak to carry my bag, which actually just bring one loose leaf, one pen, handphone, wallet, parfume, and comb. Oh no, zaaar. You can't do that anymore. Twas your past, and your real story of education will begin in a short time. Aaaaargh will I bring all of my thick book which contain thousand, oh I mean hundreds of pages? Big nooooooo, but unfortunately I've to :(

And this is the main reason why I hate to face the school, ya I hate when night comes and my insomnia hits me, lately, I always go into asleep at 5am, after I perform Subuh, or at least at 3am and wake up at 12pm. It was so hard to let my mind into a dream, my eyes were closed, but still I couldn't sleep, until finally I overslept while I was watching MTV Insomnia. I like it no matter how cheesy it is.

I'm still not in the good mood to back to the reality, to my daily life.
Hope today will never ends and tomorrow goes slowly. But I miss y'all class and schoolmate. So......... What should I do? I know I'm unstable.

No comments:

Post a Comment